- Women Empowerment
- The requirements to access Affirmative funds, LPO Financing and the various products for women financing
- Access to government procurement opportunities (AGPO) by Women, Youth and Persons with Disability, Gender and Disability Mainstreaming
- Formation of the County Women Savings and Credit Cooperative Society (SACCO) which is in the process of being established that will bring together over 15,000 women represented in 1220 women groups engaged in Poultry keeping, Bee keeping, Agri-business, Dairy products, Beadwork and table banking.
- Socio-economic opportunities available to the women and value addition of their group activities by Kenya Industrial Estates.
Above left, Hon Laboso sampling beadwork products exhibited, middle with the CO Gender, Culture and Social ServicesMs. Clara and below addressing the women group leaders at Bethel AGC Sotik.
- Entreprenuership and value addition trainings
- Support to Self Help Groups
- Monitoring compliance with 1/3 gender representation policy on appointments, promotions, and service delivery
- Desegregation of gender data for planning
- Life skills,
- Sexual Reproductive Health (SRH) entailing Puberty Education &Menstrual Hygiene Management
- Gender based Violence,
- Transformational Child Development,
- Drugs, Alcohol and Substance Abuse,
- Purpose and Identity
- Basic Financial Literacy.
Participants going through the sessions on how to be game changers in the society for positive transformation